Growth Mindset Awards:
These NEW and EDITABLE Growth Mindset Awards are perfect for any 2nd-6th grade classroom! Are you teaching your students about growth mindset and fixed mindset? Create a culture of success, perseverance, and motivation with these growth mindset certificates or end of term (or end of year) awards.
There are 22 different awards (these awards correspond to my growth mindset affirmation posters). Each award comes in full color and black-and-white.
These awards have THREE editable text boxes per page (the student name, the teacher name, and the date). Please note that you are NOT able to lift images off the pages, move images around, or edit the text that is already there. The ONLY editable sections are the empty spaces.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST USE ADOBE READER to edit the editable fields in the letters that are included in this file (the greeting and closing fields).
You will also find a GOOGLE Slides option so that you can send paperless awards remotely (via email or through Google). Look at the final page of the GOOGLE SLIDES FILE for instructions on sending these awards remotely!
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 3/10/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file includes 52 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.
There are no reviews yet.