Growth Mindset Lessons and Activities for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th-grade:
This Growth Mindset Activities Bundle includes NINE of my most recent growth mindset products for upper elementary grades! This bundle contains growth mindset roll-a-story, word of the week interactive notebook, llama-themed affirmation posters, notes for parents, sorting activities (paper and sticky notes versions), journal prompts, and a growth mindset pledge. That is a total of NINE individual products.
Please see the individual links below for more information:
- GROWTH MINDSET ROLL-A-STORY CREATIVE WRITING
- GROWTH MINDSET WORD OF THE WEEK INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK
- GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATION POSTERS: LLAMA THEME
- GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATIONS: RIP-N-GROW
- GROWTH MINDSET NOTES FOR PARENTS
- GROWTH MINDSET SORTING ACTIVITY
- GROWTH MINDSET SORTING ACTIVITY ON STICKY NOTES
- GROWTH MINDSET JOURNAL PROMPTS
- GROWTH MINDSET DAILY PLEDGE
Growth Mindset Roll-a-Story:
Looking for creative writing activities that are engaging and fun? These growth mindset story cubes are perfect for you! Storytelling with dice is a great way to increase student engagement while reinforcing growth mindset concepts. This roll-a-story activity is perfect for use at literacy stations, as an early finisher activity, or a creative writing assignment.
NOTE: Students must be somewhat familiar with growth mindset concepts and themes in order to utilize this product.
This file includes:
- Teacher Tips
- Student Instructions (for use at literacy stations, for example)
- A variety of planning pages with or without instructions
- Two options for story writing paper (primary and intermediate lines)
- Parts of a story posters (in full color and black-and-white on half sheets)
- 16 CUBE SKINS (4 per component)
- 4 BLANK CUBE SKINS (for students to create their own growth mindset theme, setting, action, and noun)
Growth Mindset Word of the Week Interactive Notebook:
Help your students understand growth mindset concepts with these Vocabulary Word of the Week posters and weekly reflections for interactive notebooks. If you are searching for quick, easy to use, interactive growth mindset activities, it’s all here!
This file includes:
- Master list of all vocabulary included
- 42 growth mindset vocabulary posters
- 42 pages of interactive notebook pages with definitions and reflection questions
- 1 page of teacher tips
- 4 pages of information about how each word relates to growth mindset
Growth Mindset Affirmation Posters with Llama Theme:
These Llama Theme Growth Mindset Affirmation Posters are perfect for your bulletin board! Are you teaching your students about growth mindset and fixed mindset? Create a culture of success, perseverance, and motivation with these growth mindset affirmation posters, trading cards, and printables. With a list of teacher suggestions for product use, you will be able to utilize every page.
Growth Mindset Rip-n-Grow Affirmations:
These Growth Mindset Posters with Rip-n-Grow affirmations are perfect for your bulletin board! Are you teaching your students about growth mindset and fixed mindset? Create a culture of success, perseverance, and motivation with these growth mindset affirmation posters (and attached “fortunes” or rip-n-grow affirmation messages). With a list of teacher suggestions for product use, you will be able to utilize every page.
Growth Mindset Notes for Parents:
Growth Mindset Information for Parents and Caregivers: This growth mindset information for parents pack is perfect for teachers who want to help parents understand growth mindset concepts. In addition to 33 half-page notes that can be sent home throughout the year, you will find two pages of information to send home right at the beginning of the year (or the beginning of your growth mindset instruction). These pages give parents a firm foundation for understanding all the things their child will be learning at school.
Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset Sorting Activity (regular version AND sticky notes version included):
These sorting cards are perfect for any 2nd grade (and UP) classroom. You will find all sorting cards available in full color and in black and white (as well as a set of smaller cards if teachers would like to print a set for each student). You will also find opportunities for students to reflect on their own experiences. Each fixed mindset statement is also listed on a separate sheet so that students can practice reframing statements from fixed mindset to growth mindset. Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset concepts, they will need some introductory instruction and information prior to using these sorting cards. There are 60 different statements (30 growth mindset statements and 30 fixed mindset statements).
Growth Mindset Journal Prompts for Upper Grades (Digital and No-Prep Printables):
These Growth Mindset Journal Prompts are perfect for any 4th grade (and UP) classroom. Please note that 4th-grade students may need extra explanation and discussion time to fully comprehend all the concepts and questions, but are fully capable of the reflection that is required.
This product was created for students and teachers who are working on growth mindset in their classroom. Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset, they will need some introductory information prior to using these journal prompts. There are 20 different journal prompts as well as a page for teacher tips, and optional back pages (blank lines if you choose to copy front-to-back for students to have extra space to write.
NOTE: THIS JOURNAL PROMPT FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL OPTION!
As of 1/10/19, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Growth Mindset Daily Pledge:
Not sure how to incorporate growth mindset concepts on a daily basis? If you are struggling to fit it all in, this original growth mindset pledge is a piece to your puzzle! A variety of growth mindset concepts are reinforced with this quick and easy-to-use daily pledge for your classroom. This pledge can be used during any time of year with any grade level to inspire your students to be growth mindset warriors!
There is ONE original pledge that encourages students to use a growth mindset every single day. It comes in FOUR DIFFERENT styles (with varying clip art and fonts).
Each style comes in FULL-COLOR and BLACK-AND-WHITE.
You can choose from the poster size poem, the smaller card sized poems, or the bookmarks. Please take a look at the preview and/or thumbnails for size reference.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONTENTS IN THIS POEM HAVE BEEN COPYRIGHTED. YOU MAY NOT REPRODUCE, RETYPE, REDISTRIBUTE, MODIFY, COPY, OR ALTER THIS PRODUCT OR ITS CONTENTS IN ANY WAY.
This file contains over 400 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.