These friendship activities now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product for the link and instructions.
This FRIENDSHIP bulletin board and activities product is perfect for any time of year! It was created for 3rd grade and above (NOTE: the bulletin board can be used in lower grades, but verbiage and vocabulary on the printables are more appropriate for students in 3rd grade and above).
- Use this friendship display on a bulletin board, classroom display, counseling office, or common area in your school.
- There are two choices for each letter in FRIENDSHIP. Review the choices and print the words that will work the best with your class. You can also choose to use the word FRIEND or FRIENDS in lieu of using FRIENDSHIP (perhaps your bulletin board space is limited, for example).
- The size of the letters for the bulletin board (GOOD FRIENDS ARE…) might be too large. You can adjust the size of them when you print. The letters on the image of this product (found on the cover) are printed at 65%.
- You will find a printable for each word choice (20 pages). You will likely only use the worksheets that correspond to the words you chose for your bulletin board or display.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that you may have students who don’t feel like they have friends. Always give your class the option to write about a family member, community member, pet, or other public figure (or someone they’d like to be their friend). If you are able to observe students while they complete the activities, it’s important to keep an eye out for students who appear uncomfortable or upset. Supporting these students might involve talking with them privately or deliberately planning subsequent activities where they can connect and interact with students.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 11/3/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this kindness challenge. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
THIS FILE CONTAINS 67 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.