This similes and metaphors figurative language bell ringer activity now includes an option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product for links and instructions!
This Figurative Language Bell Ringer Warm-Up is FREE and includes TWO WEEKS of warm-ups! You will find anchor charts, daily warm-up activities for similes and metaphors, an answer key, and instructions and links for using this file in Google Slides.
DAILY Figurative Language includes 2 weeks of no prep printable activities, 2 reference pages related to metaphors and similes, and an answer key.
This free figurative language product came out of a larger figurative language product that is designed for an entire year that can also be used at any point in the year because of the layout (each figure of speech shows up once every eight weeks and then repeats until the final 14 weeks, where figures of speech are combined).
The paid figurative language product includes 190 days (38 weeks) of figurative language activities and is a NO PREP packet that is designed to print and use immediately as a warm-up, homework, or an early finisher activity.
Like the freebie, each figurative language activity is designed to last 3-6 minutes. The product is common core aligned for 3rd-6th grade and will develop your students’ figurative language skills!
The paid product includes metaphors, similes, idioms, hyperboles, proverbs and adages, personification, alliteration, and onomatopoeia.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 6/9/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.