This Character Trait of the Week FREEBIE now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product for instructions and links!
This character traits graphic organizers worksheets and posters contains printables for two weeks (character traits in this sample include gratitude and greed).
Each week contains one poster for the featured character trait of the week, as well as two printables (designed to be printed back to back) that require students to make connections to their own lives and to the literature they are reading in class. Teacher tips and ideas for use are also included at the beginning of this free product.
Each week also contains as pertinent quote (or a figurative language statement/fact) related to the character trait. This section of the printable is designed to spark meaningful conversations and discussions between students.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 6/9/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.