Back-to-School Activities for 4th Grade:
These back-to-school activities for 4th grade now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 8 pages of the file for instructions and links.
This first week of school activities pack for 4th grade includes everything you’ll need to establish a positive classroom climate and informally assess your student’s writing abilities and their self-confidence!
The summer mini-book, back to school glyph, first of the year flip book, STEM challenge, and interest inventory are sure to help you understand your new class of students in no time and will also help students get to know each other!
These activities were specifically designed for 4th grade, but there are also First Week of School Activities products available for 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 5th grade in my TPT store!
PLEASE NOTE: The glyph in the printable file is DIFFERENT from the glyph in the Google Slides™ version due to the restrictions on using moveable clip art in Google activities.
This back to school activities product includes the following activities:
- Puzzle Quilt Bulletin Board – “We Fit Right In!”
- STEM Challenge
- Back to School Flip Book
- Friendly Letter Template
- Letter to my 4th Grade Teacher
- Interest Inventories
- Back to School Glyph
- 4th Grade Bucket List Activity
All the activities in this First Week of School Activity Pack start the year on a positive note! Please see the thumbnails and preview for a sample and photos of the activities.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 6/9/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 48 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.