Father’s Day Activities:
This How to Surprise a Dad activity file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
The beauty of this product is that you don’t need to use the book, How to Surprise a Dad by Jean Reagan, in order to use this product. The activities are all specific to the student’s relationship to their own dad, while keeping with the theme of the book. This product would work perfectly with Father’s Day, dad’s birthday, or any other celebration for dads (Dads and Donuts, for example).
This product includes:
-6 printable sheets (including letter writing/parts of a letter, adjectives to describe their dad, and ways that students could surprise their own dad)
-One writing prompt about a special memory of their dad
-Create a book with 14 half sheets (black and white)- All About Dad
-Dad’s Coupon Book with 12 half sheets (black and white for printer friendliness)
-Dad’s Coupon Book with 12 half sheets (COLOR copy of the same 12 half sheets above)
-Dad Craftivity – writing activity inside a button down shirt (see preview)
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/17/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 42 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.