Word Collector Vocabulary Word of the Week for 3rd-6th Grade:
This Word Collector Word of the Week activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Word Collector Activities! Are you looking for engaging, fun, and fancy vocabulary words for 3rd-6th grade? This vocabulary product pairs perfectly with the book The Word Collector by Peter H. Reynolds.
This Vocabulary Word of the Week or Word Collector product is a perfect addition to any language arts vocabulary program, as it adds flair and magnificence with its fancy and fun to say (and write) words! This vocabulary product includes half sheet vocabulary poster cards (42 words), a few instructional pages, as well as 42 ready-to-use printable pages that correspond to each vocabulary word. There are a variety of ways you can use this product (one vocabulary word each week, create a vocabulary booklet at the beginning of the year, or use each vocabulary word as you see fit) for 3rd-6th grade students.
You will find the following words included in this file:
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 10/2/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
As an elementary student, I began to love reading and writing when I discovered the rich variety of English words, so I wanted to create a resource that incorporates a myriad of fun, challenging vocabulary words for upper elementary students.
This file contains 79 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.