End of Year Reflections for ESL Students:
Do you teach ESL classes? Do you have ELA kids in your class that have received English instruction during the year? I spent time searching for an end of year project that my ESL students could do to reflect on their year acquiring English and couldn’t find anything that seemed suitable. That’s where the birth of this ESL Reflections Lap Book comes in! It is perfect for elementary age students (I’m not listing Kinder on the description, but if given adequate help, kindergarten students could complete the project as well).
This ESL Reflections Lap Book contains the following pages:
Cover Page – 1 page
Folding a Lap Book Images and Instructions – 1 page
Pictures and their Corresponding Page Numbers – 2 pages
Student Printable Pages for Constructing the Lap Book – 10 pages
Optional Extra Page with Clip Art for Decorating Lap Book – 1 page
Other End-of-Year Products Available in My Store – 1 page
Please check the thumbnails and the preview to determine if this project is suitable for your needs. Please note that this project takes up to a week to complete. I like to do one flap each day and then save time at the end for students to share their lap books with each other. Students will need guidance and help to construct their lap books and a teacher should be available to help during the entire time period.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/21/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 22 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.