Social-Emotional Learning Daily Writing Prompts for December: COPING STRATEGIES
These daily writing prompts were created for December and cover the social-emotional learning topic of COPING STRATEGIES.
This creative writing bell ringer or warm-up activity is perfect for students in 4th grade and above (can be used up through high school).
They are designed to help students think more deeply and critically about their own coping strategies and the effectiveness of each strategy.
This coping strategies writing prompts file contains the following:
- teacher tips
- 25 writing prompts with a space to write answers (1/2 page per prompt)
- the same writing prompts in a card-sized version (perhaps students have their own daily writing journals)
- a digital option in Google Slides
This SEL journal writing product is part of a YEAR-LONG writing prompts program for social-emotional learning. You can find the entire YEAR-LONG BUNDLE HERE, or you can check out each month by clicking on the links below:
- January: Building Relationships Writing Prompts
- February: Self-Love Writing Prompts
- March: Dealing with Difficult Emotions Writing Prompts
- April: Self-Confidence Writing Prompts
- May: Perseverance Writing Prompts
- June: Healthy Habits Writing Prompts
- July: Integrity Writing Prompts
- August: Empathy Writing Prompts
- September: Growth Mindset Writing Prompts
- October: Kindness and Compassion Writing Prompts
- November: Gratitude Writing Prompts
- December: Coping Strategies Writing Prompts
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION! Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
This file includes 35 pages + Google Slides.
There are no reviews yet.