MULTI-LEVEL Digital Distance Learning and No Prep Printable Journal Prompts:
This creative journal writing multi-level BUNDLE contains 84 thought-provoking journal prompts and templates as well as one blank prompt at the end of the packet for 2nd-8th graders.
You can make an entire writing journal from the pages in this packet or pick and choose individual writing prompts that can meet the needs of your own students.
Handwriting lines encourage neat composition of handwriting. A small space for an illustration or picture is also included with each printable prompt for the lower grade version.
I guarantee your students will love these original prompts because they incorporate high-interest topics.
You will find:
- Teacher Notes
- 42 Writing Prompts for 2nd-4th grade
- 42 Writing Prompts for 5th-8th grade
- Optional Back Side
- Blank Templates to Create Your Own Prompts
- Printable and Digital Versions of Each Prompt (Google Slides)
NOTE: THESE FILES INCLUDE A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
These products include a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This bundled file includes over 100 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.