Digital and No-Prep Growth Mindset Journal Prompts with Distance Learning Option Multi-Level BUNDLE:
PRIMARY GROWTH MINDSET PROMPTS:
These Growth Mindset Journal Prompts are perfect for any 1st-3rd grade classroom.
This product was created for students and teachers who are working on a growth mindset in their classrooms.
This file includes the following:
- Teacher Notes
- Tricky Tasks Prompt
- It’s Too Hard Prompt
- Perseverance Prompts
- Obstacles Prompt
- The Success of Others Prompt
- Positive & Negative Thoughts
- Famous Quote Prompt
- Reflections and MORE
Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset, they will need some basic information prior to using these journal prompts in order to understand the connection to growth mindset. This might mean that you give a brief explanation for each prompt prior to completing each activity.
There are 20 different journal prompts as well as a page for teacher tips, and optional back pages (blank lines if you choose to copy front-to-back for students to have extra space to write).
UPPER-LEVEL GROWTH MINDSET PROMPTS:
These Growth Mindset Journal Prompts are perfect for any 4th grade (and UP) classroom. Please note that 4th-grade students may need extra explanation and discussion time to fully comprehend all the concepts and questions, but are fully capable of the reflection that is required.
In this file, you will find:
- teacher tips
- metacognition prompts
- inspiration prompts
- perseverance prompts
- famous thinker prompts
- reframe your mindset prompt
- self-talk prompts
- would you rather? prompts
- taking risks prompts
- challenges prompt
- growth mindset application prompts
This product was created for students and teachers who are working on a growth mindset in their classrooms. Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset, they will need some introductory information prior to using these journal prompts.
There are 20 different journal prompts as well as a page for teacher tips, and optional back pages (blank lines if you choose to copy front-to-back for students to have extra space to write.
NOTE: THESE FILES NOW INCLUDE A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
These products include a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This bundled file includes 72 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.