Journal Prompts for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grade with Digital Distance Learning Option:
Digital Distance Learning and No Prep Printable Journal Prompts:
This creative journal packet contains 42 thought-provoking journal prompts and templates as well as one blank prompt at the end of the packet for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade.
You can make an entire writing journal from the pages in this packet or pick and choose individual writing prompts that can meet the needs of your own students. Handwriting lines encourage neat composition of handwriting. A small space for an illustration or picture is also included with each printable prompt.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 1/6/19, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 53 pages.
Do you need Digital Journal Prompts for 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade? Check here:
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.