Calm Down Corner: Self-Regulation and Social-Emotional Learning Activities for Students with Kid Clip Art
This cool down corner was designed to help students regulate their emotions. Teaching students to be more mindful and to develop self-control has never been more important.
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to decompress and cool down in a comfortable, supportive setting.
This file includes:
- a quick and handy one page guide with steps to follow to cool down
- a cool down recording sheet to reflect on shifts in mood and emotion
- half-size poster sheets with step-by-step instructions for calming down
- feelings poster
- feelings cards (bind them with a binder ring, if you choose)
- cool down strategies poster
- 15 individual posters for cool down strategies
- card sized cool down strategies (use a binder ring, if you choose)
- yoga cards poses
- cool down affirmations (1 page)
- cool down printable resources (that coincide with a few of the strategies posters)
- black and white versions of all pages
This file uses kid clip art. There is an alternate file that uses dot dude clip art, if you prefer. You can find it HERE.
You can also use this file digitally in Google Slides! Refer to the final 7 pages of the product for the link and instructions!
This product contains 98 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.