COOL-DOWN CORNER FOR KIDS: Social-Emotional Activities for Self-Regulation for 1st-2nd Grade:
This cool-down corner was designed to help students regulate their emotions. Teaching students to be more mindful and to develop self-control has never been more important.
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to decompress and calm down in a comfortable, supportive setting.
PLEASE NOTE: This file is the SAME file as the Cool-Down Corner for Kids with KID CLIP ART, but this file includes DOT DUDES clip art in lieu of kid clip art.
This Cool-Down Corner for kids file includes the following:
- a quick and handy one-page guide with steps to follow to cool down
- a cool-down recording sheet to reflect on shifts in mood and emotion
- four full-size sheets with step-by-step instructions for calming down
- feelings poster
- feelings cards (bind them with a binder ring, if you choose)
- cool down strategies poster
- 15 individual posters for cool-down corner strategies
- card sized cool down strategies (use a binder ring if you choose)
- yoga card poses
- cool down affirmations (1 page)
- cool down printable resources (that coincide with a few of the strategies posters)
- black and white versions of all pages
This file uses dot kid clip art. There is an alternate file that uses kid clip art if you prefer.
You can also use this file digitally in Google Slides! Refer to the final seven pages of the product for the link and instructions!
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The digital option is in GOOGLE SLIDES.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this cool-down corner product. Please direct questions to me before purchasing this product.
This file includes 97 pages + Google Slides.
There are no reviews yet.