Conflict Resolution Corner: SEL Activities and Posters
Social-emotional learning has never been more important! This conflict resolution corner outlines STEP-BY-STEP instructions for helping students to solve conflicts with one another. You’ll find that it looks like a flowchart when it’s displayed in your classroom.
Don’t have a corner or bulletin board space? That’s okay! You will also find smaller versions of the step-by-step flowchart that students can glue into a notebook.
Are your students learning online? No worries! We’ve got you covered with a digital version in Google Forms. Students will be taken through a series of questions to help them resolve the conflict.
This social-emotional learning file includes the following:
- an image of a sample conflict resolution corner already set up
- letters for the title of the corner (Conflict Resolution Corner…)
- title poster (Identify Conflict: What is my conflict?)
- flowchart questions to determine the next steps for students
- arrows and other images (lightbulbs, yes/no cards) to embellish your conflict resolution corner
- posters with steps to follow when resolving a conflict
- a feelings poster
- conflict resolution tips for students (1 page)
- posters for the following: I-Messages, Listening & Checking for Understanding, Apologizing, and Accepting an Apology
- small versions of every poster/card
- black-and-white versions of every page
This file was created for upper elementary students in 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade. Using it with younger kids would require a great deal of support (the vocabulary used in the resource is above a primary level).
This file contains 59 pages as well as the Google Forms version.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.