Conflict Resolution Corner: Problem-Solving & Classroom Management for 1st and 2nd-Grade:
Social-emotional learning has never been more important! This conflict resolution corner outlines STEP-BY-STEP instructions for helping students to solve conflicts with one another. This file was created for 1st and 2nd-grade students. If you’d like to take at the upper elementary file, you can find it here: Conflict Resolution Corner for Upper Grades
Don’t have a corner or bulletin board space? That’s okay! You will also find smaller versions of the step-by-step posters that students can glue into a notebook.
Are your students learning online? No worries! We’ve got you covered with a digital version in Google Forms. Students will be taken through a series of questions to help them resolve the conflict.
This social-emotional learning file includes the following:
- an image of a sample conflict resolution corner already set up
- letters for the title of the corner (Conflict Resolution Corner…)
- title poster (Identify Conflict: What is my conflict?)
- 8 posters listing the steps of resolving a conflict
- 4 reference pages for the corner (tips, feelings chart, asking for help, possible solutions)
- small versions of every poster/card
- black-and-white versions of every page
This file was created for students in 1st and 2nd-grade but would work just fine in a 3rd or 4th-grade classroom as well. Using it with younger kids would require a great deal of support (the vocabulary used in the resource is above a primary level).
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The digital option is in GOOGLE FORMS.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Forms.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this conflict resolution file. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
This file contains 57 pages + Google Forms.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.