Classroom Community Building:
Nurture and build your classroom community using a bulletin board, during morning meetings, in classroom discussions, or as inclusion activities throughout the school year.
This product will build your classroom community by providing a structure for your students to make classroom agreements related to how they treat each other and how they face challenges together.
You will find…
– letters for your bulletin board (various color/black-and-white combinations of the words “In this classroom, we…” as well as banner style letters to spell “THIS IS US”).
– teacher tips
– a master word list
– a printable that you can use for students to fill out and reflect on each word (this no prep printable can be used after a group or class discussion, as an early finisher activity, or at a workstation)
– OVER 75 VERB CARDS, such as advocate, evaluate, nurture, create, promote, embrace, belong, acknowledge, collaborate, and empower
This file contains 92 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.