Common and Proper Nouns, Singular Nouns, Plural and Collective Nouns BUNDLE with Digital Option:
Nouns BUNDLE – This product includes three PDF files for nouns instruction: Common Nouns and Proper Nouns, Singular Nouns and Plural Nouns, and Collective Nouns
Click on the individual nouns products here:
Common Nouns and Proper Nouns:
These Common and Proper Nouns Task Cards and Anchor Charts are Common Core aligned for 2nd and 3rd grade and include:
- three instructional pages
- 36 task cards with varying questions
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
You can use the instructional pages for review or an introduction to nouns.
Singular Nouns and Plural Nouns:
This singular and plural nouns activity is perfect for your 2nd or 3rd grade classroom! The questions in this file provide more support on the front end and then gradually increase in difficulty.
This file contains:
- six NOUNS instructional pages (which include the seven spelling rules, as well as irregular noun forms)
- two irregular nouns study sheets
- 36 singular and plural nouns task cards
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
A gradual release of responsibility is embedded in this activity, as students are first asked to choose the correct singular or plural noun (two choices), then asked to choose between four choices, and then asked to produce the correct singular or plural noun on their own and identify it as singular or plural.
The singular and plural noun instructional pages can also be printed and used as posters for reference in the classroom.
Collective Nouns BINGO:
This Collective Nouns Activity BINGO file is a comprehensive resource for all your collective nouns needs!
This file includes:
- a master list of collective nouns (8 pages)
- a BINGO board for Game #1
- a BINGO board for Game #2 (each collective nouns board also comes in a black and white versions for printer friendliness).
- an option for digital learning in Google Slides™
Note: This is NOT an editable product.
Game #1 asks students to fill in the BINGO board with collective nouns and Game #2 asks students to fill in the BINGO board with names of people, animals, or objects that have a corresponding collective noun. Callout sheets are available for the teacher to keep track of what has been called (callout sheets are different for Game #1 and Game #2).
NOTE: THESE FILES NOW INCLUDE A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 7/11/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides and Google Forms.
This file contains 95 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.