Commas in a Series and Other Rules: Practice and Activities with Digital Option
This commas task cards and activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
COMMA RULES: This commas activity product includes everything you need to teach your students about every comma rule out there!
You will find reference material for:
- commas in numbers
- commas to separate words or phrases in sentences
- commas between cities and states
- commas before quotation marks
- commas inside quotation marks
- commas in dates
- commas in introductory phrases
- commas before coordinating conjunctions
- comma use with a dependent clause
- commas after the first word
- commas for interruptions
- commas to separate adjectives
- commas in a series or list
In total, this task card product contains:
- 6 instructional (reference) pages
- 36 commas task cards (two per page)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
There are three distinct question types that require students to understand the correct placement of commas.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/7/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides and Google Forms.
This file contains 35 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.