Character Traits Awards: Insert Digital Image of Student-
INSERT DIGITAL STUDENT IMAGES on each End-of-Year Character Trait Award!
This character traits awards file now includes a link for Google Slides and instructions for teachers on how to personalize the awards with a student name, teacher name, and date and SEND EACH AWARD through Google Using Slides or send each award in an email as a PDF file for each student/family.
These awards can be used for ANY GRADE LEVEL and can be used any time during the year. They would be particularly timely at the end of the year before you send your students off for summer vacation, but they can be used as part of any character education program during the school year.
Text boxes appear for the name of the student, the signature line, and the date line. There is also an image box. You can digitally insert student images in this image box.
If you choose not to insert digital images, you can print the certificates and paste or glue a picture of a student on each award.
Please use the most updated version of Acrobat Reader to edit text boxes. Instructions for editing those fields are included in the download. There are also instructions included for inserting images.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/17/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides. There are also teacher instructions to save each certificate as a PDF file and email it to students or parents.
This file contains 78 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.