Character Trait of the Week:
This file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides.
These character traits posters and character traits activities for each week of the year will help your students make connections to their lives and literature. All 40 posters feature different character traits and come with corresponding no prep worksheets.
Teacher tips and ideas for use are also included. Please see the thumbnails and the preview to view the layout of the posters and graphic organizer posters.
In addition to the character trait, each week also contains a pertinent quote (or a figurative language statement) related to the character trait. These quotes are designed to spark meaningful conversations and discussions.
The following character traits are included in this year long product:
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/3/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 135 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.