Capitalization Task Cards and Anchor Charts Activities with Digital Option:
This capitalization task cards and anchor charts activity now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for instructions and links.
Do your students need help with capitalization and correct punctuation?
This capitalization anchor charts and task cards product includes:
- NINE capitalization rules anchor charts (set apart on half sheets to be used as a reference for students)
- a color poster with a summary of the capitalization rules along with a black and white page for easy copying
- 36 capitalization task cards (with three distinct question types)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
Note: The capitalization rules study sheets are meant to be used as a reference for students as they complete the task cards (and can also be sent home or used to study capitalization and punctuations rules).
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 7/3/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file includes 36 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.