Bucket Filler Activities with Digital Option:
This bucket filler posters, card, and activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product for the link and instructions.
Do you talk with your students about filling buckets and dipping in buckets? Teach your students about bucket filling with these posters, trading cards, and no prep printable activities.
This easy-to-use, no prep, printable product incorporates the concept of filling buckets and makes it an easy to grasp the concept.
This file includes:
- 18 full-color posters (also in black and white)
- the same posters in smaller trading card sizes (also in full color and black and white) bucket filler certificates (also in black and white)
- 6 printable worksheets
The full color posters are PERFECT for a back to school or a behavior expectation bulletin board! They are also useful when you are reading any of the bucket filling books to your students.
Please check the preview for this product and send me a quick note if you have any questions! Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/11/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file includes 67 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.