Bubble Gum Brain Activities:
This Bubble Gum Brain activity file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Do you need growth mindset activities for the book Bubble Gum Brain by Julia Cook?
This new picture book by Julia Cook is a winner for any classroom teacher that is trying to instill perseverance and growth mindset in their students. Though the book itself is appropriate for any elementary classroom, this literature companion was created for 2nd-4th graders in mind. If you teach a grade level above or below that, please check the preview and thumbnails prior to purchasing (or contact me with questions).
This literature unit for Bubble Gum Brain includes the following:
- Teacher Tips
- Bubble Gum Brain – Brick Brain printable
- 2 writing prompts
- Reframing brick brain comments
- A newspaper template
- Quote banner templates (5 quotes with corresponding writing pages to be printed front-to-back or on separate sheets)
- A hot air balloon craftivity
Many of the components are pictured in the thumbnails and/or preview.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/26/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 28 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.