Kindness Activities: Be Kind by Pat Miller
This Be Kind activity file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Random Acts of Kindness should always be encouraged! Whether or not you are reading Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller or you are just working on a kindness unit or celebrating Kindness Week, you will find these kindness activities fun and engaging for your students! You can also use this book with The Gift That I Can Give by Kathie Lee Gifford. Note: You do NOT need either of these books in order to utilize the activities in this product.
You will find the following activities in this kindness activities pack:
- Teacher Tips and ideas for use
- Random Acts of Kindness LIST for HOME
- Random Acts of Kindness LIST for SCHOOL
- 48 circle cards for acts of kindness related to school (in full color and black-and-white)
- Bulletin board letters in watercolor (BE KIND)
- Six quotes posters related to kindness (in full color and black-and-white)
- No prep printables for brainstorming, letter writing, and creating kindness bookmarks
- Kindness mini-book
Note: This product will work well with any book about kindness. I Walk With Vanessa: A Story About a Simple Act of Kindness by Kerascoët is also a new favorite.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 9/17/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 64 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.