Distance Learning and Self-Care Posters for Back-to-School:
When students come back to school, they will likely need extra support to help themselves and those around them stay safe and healthy. These social distancing posters can provide a visual reminder for students about some of the new requirements and rules related to social distancing. EVERY POSTER can be seen in the preview file. Please take a look at that preview prior to purchasing this product.
A few notes about this healthy habits posters file:
- I hope this poster file provides support for students as they navigate new rules and recommendations at school.
- I’ve included 3 posters specific to the social-emotional well-being of students. I understand that teachers may not be able to provide the kind of nurturing and close proximity to students who might be struggling. It’s important to provide them with some tips for regulating difficult emotions.
- PLEASE NOTE: At the end of the file, you will find FOUR posters that show kids in masks. Using these posters is optional as some students won’t be required to wear a mask. Two of these posters contain mask-specific messages. The other two posters ARE THE SAME POSTERS you find in the regular file (but they contain different clip art).
- PLEASE look through the posters before you print them. Some posters might not apply to your students. For example, if it’s impossible for students to turn the water off with their elbow, don’t waste your ink.
- I’ve included small card-sized posters for students who might need their own copy as a reminder. All posters and cards come in full-color and in black-and-white.
- I applaud you as you navigate this new terrain in education. It is not easy.
This file contains 54 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.