Anchor your students’ reading skills with these ANALOGIES anchor charts posters!
This file includes the following:
- One quick reference analogy types and examples anchor chart in full-color and black-and-white
- Four additional anchor charts posters with examples in full-color and black-and-white
- Smaller 1/2-page versions of every poster in full-color and black-and-white (for individual student reference or an interactive notebook)
- Printable and digital options
LOVE THESE ANCHOR CHARTS? GRAB THE MEGA BUNDLE HERE:
SMALLER ANCHOR CHARTS BUNDLES can be found here:
- Reading Skill Anchor Charts BUNDLE #1
- Reading Skills Anchor Charts BUNDLE #2
- Reading Skills Anchor Charts BUNDLE #3
- Reading Skill Anchor Charts BUNDLE #4
Links for the anchor charts products available in my shop:
- Cause and Effect Anchor Charts Posters
- Context Clues Anchor Charts Posters
- Main Idea and Details Anchor Charts Posters
- Making Inferences Anchor Charts Posters
- Point of View Anchor Charts Posters
- Theme Anchor Charts Posters
- Author’s Purpose Anchor Charts Posters
- Compare and Contrast Anchor Charts Posters
- Fact and Opinion Anchor Charts Posters
- Genres of Literature Anchor Charts Posters
- Nonfiction Text Features Anchor Charts Posters
- Story Elements Anchor Charts Posters
- Analogies Anchor Charts Posters
- Greek and Latin Roots Anchor Charts Posters
- Homophones, Homonyms, and Homographs Anchor Charts Posters
- Prefixes and Suffixes Anchor Charts Posters
- Shades of Meaning Anchor Charts Posters
- Synonyms and Antonyms Anchor Charts Posters
- Capitalization Anchor Charts Posters
- Complete Sentences Anchor Charts Posters
- Figurative Language Anchor Charts Posters
- Formal and Informal Language Anchor Charts Posters
- Punctuation Anchor Charts Posters
- Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences Anchor Charts Posters
Please reach out with any questions you may have!
This file contains 24 pages + Google Slides.
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.