Analogies Distance Learning Task Cards Activities with Option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™:
This analogies activity file now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
Are you looking for fun and engaging word analogies worksheets? Try these task cards and anchor charts!
This analogies task cards and anchor charts product includes:
- 7 instructional pages explaining sample word analogies types using sentence frames (each type is on a half sheet that can be cut and included with the analogy task cards)
- 36 task cards with three distinct question types (and the sentence frames to match the relationship between the words in the analogy)
- an answer sheets
- answer keys
Differentiation Option: Note that there is an extra “challenge” answer sheet for students who can identify a possible sentence frame for task cards 13-36.
This product is designed to help students understand analogies and not just answer analogy equations. Students will be able to understand the relationships between the words in the analogies given.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 7/2/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 38 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.